Dual thermal (FLIR 160x120, -10°C to +400°C) and visible (21MP, 4K HDR) imagery
- 3-axis stabilization, +/-90° camera tilt, digital zoom
- Ultra-compact, lightweight (315g) yet robust drone
- Easy to use, user-friendly interface (FreeFlight 6 mobile app)
- Direct in-app analysis of thermal data
- All-in-one solution designed for professionals
DUAL THERMAL AND VISIBLE IMAGERY
TWO INTEGRATED SENSORS WORKING IN FULL SYNCHRONIZATION.
ANAFI Thermal’s unique camera integrates two high-quality sensors to capture both the invisible and the visible.
A FLIR radiometric sensor for thermal images that reveals extreme temperatures, insulation voids, sources of cold and warm air leaks, signs of moisture damage.
- FLIR Lepton 3.5 microbolometer sensor (radiometric)
- Sensor resolution: 160x120
- Temperature range : -10°C to +140°C (High-gain) or -10°C to 400°C (Low-gain)
- Thermal sensitivity: <50mK
Sony sensor specifically designed for visual inspection, RGB data capture for photogrammetry or scouting and reconnaissance.
- Sony CMOS sensor 1/2.4'' 21MP
- 4K HDR video recording capabilities
- Adobe DNG/RAW and P-LOG professional formats
A unique camera system specific to ANAFI:
- 3-axis hybrid stabilization (2-axis mechanical combined with 3-axis electronic)
- Controllable tilt: +/-90° (from zenith to nadir views)
- Up to x3 digital zoom (in thermal and visible views)
COMPACT & POWERFUL
OPTIMIZED PERFORMANCES IN AN ULTRA-PORTABLE SOLUTION
ANAFI Thermal boasts optimized performances in an ultra-portable design.
- Lightweight (315g only), ultra-compact yet robust carbon-reinforced drone design
- Fast and easy to unfold drone for ultra quick set-up
- Easy-to-carry solution in its compact shoulder bag which fits smartphones or tablets
- All-in-one: everything you need in one solution
- Up to 26 minutes flight time per Smart Battery (3 smart batteries included)
- USB-C on-the-go charging system (compatible with Powerbanks)
- Multi-port USB charger to charge all 3 batteries together in 3h30
- Perfect stability against winds of up to 50 km/h
- Quiet flights
USER-FRIENDLY INTERFACE TO CAPTURE AND ANALYZE THERMAL AND RGB DATA
ANAFI Thermal is easy-to-use with the FreeFlight 6 mobile app, available on iOS and Android systems, tablets, and smartphones.
Smooth and intuitive flight experience:
- Intuitive manual flight with FreeFlight 6 mobile app to perform intricate flights in difficult areas, stress-free
- Easy dual-use of thermal and visible views in one app, on one screen (switching from one view to another is a just a tap away)
Automated flights for precise RGB and thermal data capture:
- Automatic scouting with FlightPlan: autonomous flight made easier (to capture either thermal or RGB images)
- Compatible with Pix4Dcapture for optimal automatic RGB data acquisition (appropriate for photogrammetry)
Direct in-app analysis of thermal images:
- In-app customized and customizable color palettes:
Absolute: color scale from -10°C to 140°C in high-gain or -10°C to 400°C in low-gain (customizable)
Relative: Automatic color rescaling from the minimum to the maximum temperatures of the scene
Spot: highlights the highest or lowest temperatures of the scene (customizable)
- Temperature of each point thanks to the radiometric capability of the FLIR thermal sensor
- Min and max temperature of each scene, always on the screen for better awareness of the scene
ENERGY INFRASTRUCTURE MAINTENANCE
Using a light and easy to implement solution, energy suppliers can identify failures on power lines, or isolate a defective solar panel in just a few minutes.
Construction professionals can perform building diagnoses, identify thermal losses or insulation voids and collect thermal data. Using a drone is a highly-efficient, cost-effective and safe solution
SECURITY / OPERATION MONITORING
Civil security agents can remotely identify hot spots and decide where to act in priority. After their intervention, they can monitor the scene and decide to keep a team on site. Using 4K or thermal images, searching for people in an isolated area is now faster, and does not endanger emergency services agents.
Environmental protection organizations can operate a drone from a distance to minimize stress to animals. ANAFI Thermal makes it easy to observe, identify and count species while the pilot remains at a safe distance, even at night.
ANAFI Thermal is also useful to watch over preserved areas and prevent illegal hunting.