The actual Van was first introduced in 1950, also known as the Volkswagen Bus, and produced thru 1967. This iconic body is paired with the rear-wheel drive M-06 chassis for realistic fun driving just like the real RR Type 2 T1.
The Rear-Mounted Motor, Rear-Drive setup includes a longitudinally-mounted battery pack, with R/C radio gear positioned for optimum balance and low center of gravity. 4-wheel double wishbone suspension is equipped with 60D radial tires at the front and 60D super grip tires at the rear. Experience nimble handling response with the 3-piece steering linkage.
· 1/10 scale R/C model assembly kit.
· 23-window Type 2 T1 bus is polycarbonate, with separate molded plastic parts (bumper, light cases, and side mirrors).
· M-06 chassis with a rear-motor, RWD setup with a longitudinally-mounted battery pack and R/C radio gear
· This model utilizes the 239mm wheelbase M-06L chassis.
· Metal-plated dish type wheels.
· 540 motor.
· Includes Tamiya TBLE-02S ESC (electronic speed control) Capable of running sensor brushless motors and brushed motors alike. (21.5 Turn BL motor limit) (23 Turn brushed motor limit)
· Requires 2-channel radio, steering servo, 7.2-volt battery pack & charger, and Tamiya PS paint.